Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Why does he do it?

He didn't open a parachute at the end (or do anything else to stop his fall), so was he committing suicide? That doesn't make sense, because too many people didn't bother to stop him. What was going on?

Also, based on the book at the end, it looks like there are two cities on the inside of a large sphere, each upside-down from the other's perspective. Also, it looks like gravity pulls on people in different directions based on the city they are from. This means that if an inhabitant of one city went to the other, he would fall up from that city (and then back down towards his own).
Is this correct?

Xionic Madness 2 Xionic Madness 2

I wish I'd watched the others earlier

A number of lines (especially Kary's final comment) made a lot more sense after I watched the first two parts.

All three movies are very well done. The story is fairly good and the action is amazing. Your use of color helped a lot; I would have taken quite a while to figure out who the main characters were if not for their distinctive colors.

My only real complaint is that the characters never seem to go up against anything but, as you put it, "cannon fodder" (well, XV did take a while, but it was pretty obvious throughout the battle that he would lose). On the other hand, this is what makes madness movies entertaining, so I'm going to go ahead and give you a 10.

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Interesting concept, but not very fun

Essentially, the strategy is to drag the mouse side-to-side until you reach the next level. I got to level 9 and 86,138 pixels before realizing that it would probably take over an hour to get to level 10, at which point I stopped. I could have kept going; I was gaining back any health I lost. I just could not bring myself to do so.

By the way, on level 9, it is hard/impossible to see the falling pixels against light-colored backgrounds. This isn't a big issue, though, as being able to see the pixels has no effect on strategy. You move the mouse left and right, no matter where the pixels are. (Optionally, though, you may move it back and forth over a smaller area when they fall in a thin column).

OCD+ OCD+

This hardly qualifies as a game

The show contestant medal is cheatable (press tab, then hold enter), the pianist can be beaten by copy-pasting (pastebay.com/28024 without the space at the end), the war hero one can be done by leaving your computer on overnight, and the rest require macros. None of them are actually interesting or playable.

Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

Really hard, and not in a good way

"Hard" and "fun" don't have to be mutually exclusive. In fact, I've played a number of games that were both. This just wasn't one of them.

Here's why:

1) Poor jumping - jumps are often spaced so that there is around 1-2 pixels of leeway; in other words, if you were 3 pixels from the edge when you jumped, you would die. There should be no jumps like this; find less frustrating ways to make it hard.

2) Odd edge detection - you use Flash's hitTest function for collisions with enemies, meaning that they can hit you even if you don't expect it. They should have to hit a box slightly smaller than you for it to count.
Also, you appear to do collisions with the ground based on four points around the character. This may be the easiest way to do it, and it makes some sense, but you fall past any platform you are more than half-way off of. This is really annoying when there are spikes next to the platform in question.

3) Fast-moving objects that you have to time - the bouncing beams are too hard to dodge. You have to spend a while planning your jump in order not to run into them, which makes levels take much longer than they should.

4) Level 2-8 - this combines all three problems above into one level. You have to dodge two fast-moving beams on your way down, move to the very edge of the platform in preparation for your next jump, jump over the bottom beam as it comes towards you, and, if you fall short, you instantly hit spikes. When you jump across the gap to get a coin, you often don't quite make it and fall into one of the beams because you didn't plan ahead to dodge them because it shouldn't have been necessary to do so. Then you have to make it back to the center without hitting a beam, and then you have to do it again.

5) Level 3-5 - this isn't quite as bad as 2-8 (at least, it didn't take me quite so long), and I can understand wanting to have a really hard final level (I do in my game), but it shouldn't require a perfect run to beat.

6) Respawning time - this should be approximately 0, in a game requiring this many restarts. It should also not require pressing a button that you do not have one of your fingers on during normal play.

Also, I highly suggest looking up "SharedObject" in your help file. It isn't hard to do, and this game needs a save system. This lack of a save file is why I'm missing Clumsy Adventurer; I had to leave the page for one reason or another, and the game didn't save the hazards I'd run into so far.

I'm not saying that it's too hard; I was, after all, able to beat it. What I'm saying is that it's hard for the wrong reasons.

Skyro[Clocktown] Skyro[Clocktown]

Nice job

I can hear bits of Awakening the Evil King in there, and I'd say it fits well.

Reasoner- Final Thoughts Reasoner- Final Thoughts

Uplifting

In my opinion, this song (and especially the sections starting at 1:29 and 3:17) can best be described as "pure happiness."

Oil Drum Alley 2.0 Oil Drum Alley 2.0

DKC has amazing music

Usually, I download video game music because I got to like it while playing the game. However, I don't have any Donkey Kong games, and I've downloaded lots of these remixes.

I'm not sure whether DK has unusually good music or unusually good remixers, but I'd guess it's a combination of the two.

Good remix, by the way.

Mars - The earky days Mars - The earky days

Wow...

This would make a perfect background in a game. It is interesting and has plenty of detail, but still seems simple enough that it wouldn't be distracting.

It's too bad I'm not planning a space side-scroller; this is exactly the type of background I would use.